Keepers of Hells Gate

Forum for COD4 clan Keepers of Hells Gate on 360

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome to the Keepers of Hells Gate Clan Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GateKeeper
Leader (Beast w/ Shotgun & AK74u)
Leader (Beast w/ Shotgun & AK74u)

Male Number of posts : 44
Location/Timezone : Oklahoma (CST)
Availability : Most the time after 5pm weekdays, Usually around on weekends
GamerTag : CCole86
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Welcome to the Keepers of Hells Gate Clan Forum   Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Welcome, feel free to make a post or apply to the clan. Membership information is in the application. The clan will be entered on GameBattles.com and we will be competing in the ladder/tournaments.

Keepers of Hells Gate is a clan for people who wish to join a team environment, practice with teammates, and compete as a team for prestige.

I am the founder/creator and GateKeeper of the KHG I have to disconnect my internet to switch between my 360 and comp. (Long story) so I won't be on here a lot, but I will be checking in once a day. Since I won't be on here I'll be on COD4. I Live in Oklahoma (CST-US), My availability varies: usually during the week I'm on anywhere from 5pm-11pm, my work depends on the weather so somedays I may be on during the day, on the weekends I usually around.

Anyone is allowed to apply for membership, but teamwork and activity in the clan are a requirement.

The Clan Website is currently under construction, I'm not much of a computer whiz I've had a little challenge making this, lol, but it's looking ok so far I just need to figure some more stuff out. Anyways, I'll post it here when it's up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://keepersofhellsgate.forumclan.com

Welcome to the Keepers of Hells Gate Clan Forum
Page 1 of 1